Welcome to the Ohio Society
The Ohio Society is a non-profit 503(c)(7) tax-exempt social organization which aims to connect Ohioans and those closely associated with Ohio, either personally or professionally, who are currently living in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Throughout the year the society hosts and sponsors several events ranging from happy hours to annual gatherings including:
- the Ohio Birthday Party, a large reception held every March;
- a Summer Social held every June;
- a Congressional Winter Reception usually held in December on Capitol Hill;
- at least one charitable event each year; and
- participates in the Cherry Blossom Festival.
To receive emails on official Ohio Society events and news, sign up for our updates.